Nepean Critical Care Academic Unit
The Nepean Hospital Department of Intensive Care Medicine is part of the teaching facilities of the University of Sydney Western Clinical School. The Department is very active in teaching and research. The Nepean Critical Care Academic Unit is a centralized unit within the Department managing and monitoring all research activities.
Research activities ranges from clinical trials to clinical physiology. Research projects aiming at improving patient care and management are also actively pursued.
For further information please click on each link to access the relevant page:
- Research Team Personnel On this page the individuals that make up the Research Team will be listed as well as links to their research profiles.
- Current Research Projects On this page details are placed of the current research projects.
- Honours & Awards Details the honours an awards won by the Nepean Intensive Care Research Team.
- Recent Publications Publications of the Research Team listed on this page.
- Links Links to Internet sites most used by the Research Team.
For further information on Research at the Nepean Intensive Care Unit either contact the ICU directly, or send an email to the Research Manager A/Prof. Stephen J. Huang (Email: Stephen.Huang at health.nsw.gov.au).